The aim of our Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and comprehensively about the workings and purpose of the cookies used on our website https://www.cmtspain.com/en/. If you would like more information on cookies, please send an e-mail to that effect to: email@example.com.
- Identify problems to improve our Portal.
- Facilitate your browsing on our Portal.
- Provide you with a better experience when using it.
- Distinguish you from other users.
Types of cookies
Our Portal uses third party cookies for various purposes, including:
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are those established by a domain other than our Portal. On our website, we use two types of third party cookies:
- Technical cookies: These enable you to browse the Portal and use the services available therein, such as monitoring data communications, making a purchase, storing content and sharing content via social networks.
- Analytical cookies: We use Google Analytics, a Google web analytics tool that tells us about how users interact with our Portal. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site the user is browsing, and is used to collect information anonymously and to report on Portal trends without identifying individual users. You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies and how they work within the Portal at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
If you wish to withdraw your informed consent to our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device using the settings on your Internet browsers. The links for the various browsers giving information about cookies are as follows:
We recommend you to review this policy whenever you visit our website in order to continue being informed about changes to it.